Taking Alice, Best Mate's Girl Ch. 02

**This is a follow-on from my first story, Taking Alice, Best Mate's Girl. As before, all characters are fictional and over 18. The story is one of taboo and questionable morals, but is entirely fiction. Enjoy**

As I watched the pretty, blonde Alice awkwardly follow her father's lead into the garden, I smiled to myself. With closed eyes, I leaned back on the fridge and relived the moment that I shot my sticky load all over Harry's daughter's perfect young bottom. In his kitchen. And with him just the other side of the window. My satisfied cock now tucked away in my jeans, I mentally congratulated myself. The adrenaline rush was out of this world. Bored of easy women, this was a real challenge. And Alice, well, she was perfect lay. Young, beautiful, shy and absolutely 100% forbidden.

Regaining my composure, I grabbed the beer that I had come in for and headed back out to the party. Alice was sat in a plastic chair, politely listening to Toby drunkenly drone on about some holiday job. 'A real opportunity' he said. I laughed inwardly. Dull Toby wouldn't know an opportunity if she came and shoved her tits in his face. I caught Alice's eye and winked at her. She blushed instantly and looked away. Knowing that she was sat there with her knickers full of my fresh cum, while Toby waffled on to her about stocktaking, was enough to make my cock twitch slightly. A rather devilish idea entered my head. I took my place in an empty seat next to the bleary-eyed Harry, across the gathering from Alice. I needed to be able to see her.

"Guys, guys! C'mon, the conversation has gone seriously downhill! Sorry, Toby. I'm sure your work is enthralling and all..."

Toby scowled at my dig but seemed happy enough to change the topic. I continued, filled with alcohol-induced energy and bravery.

"I would like to toast my good friend Harry here. He has well and truly fucking succeeded in life and love, with his beautiful welcoming home and his gorgeous family. He must have good genes!"

At this, I stared Alice straight in the eye and she blushed and fidgeted in her seat. Harry, oblivious, grinned in approval at my little speech and tried to modestly, divert the attention from himself, whilst admitting that he was indeed very proud of 'his princess'.

"No, I'm serious Harry. You've got it made. If I wasn't having so much fun being single, I would almost be jealous!" Harry rolled his eyes and laughed at this.

"C'mon Rob. You must be getting to a point where you want to pick one and settle down now... It's about time y'know!" Harry laughed.

"Hell no. Why on earth would I do that?! I'm having way too much fun, too many women out there that just need a good seeing to! Too much adventure to be had!"

The guys all laughed and rolled their eyes and I noticed Alice looking at the floor. A smirk started at the edges of my lips.

"In fact it was only recently... Oh, y'know what, no. Nah, I'm not gonna tell this one..."

There was a collective groan of disappointment, and a couple of the lads jeered and encouraged me to spill the gory beans.

"No I can't... It's pretty bad guys... I mean, even by my standards"

Harry grabbed my shoulder and grinned at me, apparently having forgotten his young daughter was amongst our party.

"Even better my friend. C'mon tell us everything, we wanna know about the latest nasty slut you've managed to 'see to'. In fact, as it's my party, I insist!"

He winked at me and I sighed, feigning reluctance.

"Alright, alright... Here we go. So recently, I was at a mate's house... Anyway, the two of us are having a few beers, just chilling as you do. His missus was out somewhere, girls night out or something. So it's just me and errrrm... H...Hugh... Yeah, Hugh. And the beers are going down a treat..."

This caused a few raised eyebrows and smirks around the group as the guys began to wonder where the story was going.

"Woah, woah, woah... I know what you're all thinking. But hang on. So it turns out, it wasn't just me and Hugh at all. As it turns out, Hugh has a fucking smoking hot daughter that I had no idea about! You won't believe just how fucking hot this girl is. Petite, perky and blonde with this beautiful face and these bright blue eyes... Tiny little dress... Oh god, and the ass on it! I mean wow, you just would"

Mumbles of appreciation from around the group, as the guys gulp their beers listening to my little tale. Harry in particular was listening very intently. I wondered how much action he was getting in a 22 year marriage with a young child around. Alice, seemingly forgotten in all of this, shuffles uncomfortably in her seat and looks very alarmed at my uncanny description. She had good reason to be alarmed.

"So she appears part way through the evening, and introduces herself as errrrm... Ali...son. Yeah, Alison that was it"

Alice's eyes are like saucers at this point and she's very slightly shaking her head at me. I grinned and gave a little nod. I thought she might cry. One of the guys, Damon, interrupts the moment to interject,

"We don't give a fuck about her name mate, tell us how nasty she was... And more importantly, can I have her number?!" More laughter.

"Ok, ok. So anyway, the sexy little minx could only have been 18 and she's wandering around the house in the tiniest little dress, with her perky little ass almost on show. Fluttering her eyelashes - all in front of her Dad too! Honestly, the most delicious, horny little slut. Now, I'm trying to stop myself fantasising about her - I mean, even I've got some boundaries right? But I can't help it, I just wanna lift that skirt and bury my face in her peachy ass."

Alice is beside herself with discomfort now. At this stage, she goes to stand and leave. But I give her a discreet 'stop' motion with my hand and shake my head. She swallows nervously, her face filled with fear and sits back down in her chair. I loved watching her, knowing she was shamefully sitting in a pool of my cum in front of her dad and his friends, and listening to me publicly tell the story of how she got creamed. Her face burned with humiliation.

"So the night continues, and me and Har- I mean - Hugh, are getting nicely pissed. After a while, his phone rings. It's the wife. He apologises and says he has to step out to take it - he might be a while. Meanwhile, I am left to nurse my beer. When all of a sudden, sweet little Alison comes sauntering in to get a drink and tells me not to tell her dad that she's drinking, the naughty minx! I go over to her and I say 'Whats in it for me?'. She blushes and begs me not to say anything. Says her Dad is super strict about these things, and she would be in so much trouble..."

Harry is seemingly oblivious to my thinly-veiled tale and is urging me to continue, his voice slightly hoarse and is his eyes intense.

"So I tell her that she's a really bad girl and maybe she needs the discipline. She's blushing and staring at me with lust now, like she's daring me to try. I swear she just wants me to take her. So I grab her, spin her around and pin her to the fridge. She's yelping at this point, it seems the tease didn't bargain on me actually acting on it. Tells me she's a virgin, she's never seen a dick before. I've got my hands in her hair and her face pressed against the fridge. Seems daddy's little princess is a full-on cock tease. I yank her knickers down and had a feel of her wet cunt. A horny little cock tease. The best bit? I can see Hugh out the window as I grope his sexy daughter. So..."

I hear Harry inhale deeply next to me and him mutter 'fuck' under his breath. He shuffles awkwardly in his chair and I know this is turning him on. It should have been weird. I mean, guys do not generally get drunk and turn each other on. But I got such a kick out of him getting off on the story of his own daughter being defiled and it fed a disgusting, burning perversion deep inside of me. I smile at Alice who looks like she's about to burst into tears, but there was another emotion there too. Confusion, shame. Was she secretly enjoying this too?

"So anyway, I'm beyond all control now and I get my cock out and stuff it in between her cheeks. Fuck me, are they perfect. Smooth, pert and the perfect handful. Where no man has been before. So I've got my cock in my hand and I'm pumping away like a mad man - just totally lost in it - she was so fucking fuckable. It took all of my energy not to take her there and then. Anyway, I'm watching her Dad through the window - it would be the end of me if he saw - and it all just feels so fucking wrong but oh god, so right. That's it then, and I just blow my load all over her creamy virgin ass. I managed to pull her knickers back up and call her a 'good girl' just as Hugh walked back in. The shame on her face, she went squelching off like a dirty, cheap whore afterwards"

With that I took a long swig of beer, and the guys were laughing, muttering and shaking their heads in disbelief. I'd outdone myself they said. Bad, even by my usual standards. They couldn't decide whether I was disgusting or a legend. I took a jokey bow. As they revelled in my disgraceful tale. There was agreement that the little slut had clearly needed a proper fucking with a big dick. Could I put them in touch so they could have a dip? Alice's eyes now brimmed with tears, and unnoticed by our rowdy crowd, she jumped from her seat and ran into the house. On closer inspection, I noticed that there was small pool of wetness on her seat and it made my cock harden immediately.

I excused myself and followed her into the house. Quietly, I crept up the stairs and noticed the bathroom door slightly ajar, the light shining through. Gently, I pushed the door open. Alice was stood at the sink, about to wash her soiled knickers by hand. Can't let Daddy see those I suppose.

"Alice...?"

Startled, she spun around. Her face red and stained with tears. She said nothing.

"Alice, I'm sorry. That was out of order. I'm a pig. You're hot, what can I say? It's only natural"

Alice continued to stand there in silence, her cummy knickers in her hand. It hadn't escaped my attention that she wasn't wearing anything under her skimpy dress and the thought made my cock rock hard in my jeans. I leaned towards her and put my hand on her slender waist. Alice shrunk away from me.

"I'm sorry ok? I couldn't help it. You've no idea how incredibly beautiful you are... I'm just a human man. And you are a very sexy girl. You did this to me! When a man's horny, he has needs. Can you forgive me...?"

She blushed at this and I saw the beginnings of a smile. She relaxed a little and I was able to pull her towards me. Gently I pushed the door until it clicked shut. This startled her and she looked into my eyes alarmed.

"Don't worry. This is the good bit." I murmured in her ear. I saw the hesitation on her face. A new approach was needed. "You do like me don't you? You wouldn't lead me on...? That would be so cruel..."

She reddened and nodded, but looking up at me she seemed unsure of herself.

"I'm sorry, I need to go back downst-..."

"Has as a boy ever touched you before Alice?" I interrupted her abruptly.

"No... I've never had a boyfriend. Dad is dead against it"

"I see. What a shame. You've been missing out." I eyed her up and down, desperate to own her.

"What do you mean...?"

"Let me show you."

In one quick move, I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto the edge of the sink. She gasped in shock at this and her spoiled knickers fell to the floor as she grabbed me to steady herself. Savouring the moment, I gently pushed her legs apart, the soft blue fabric of her little dress riding up to reveal the milky white skin of her thighs and further still until I could see her untouched pink pussy. The little hair she had was soft and fair and there was a glisten of wetness that told me she was excited. It was irresistible and I looked her in the eye as I bent down and kissed it. It was warm and wet on my lips and she gasped as I ran my tongue up and down her slit, taking in her sweet scent.

When I then stood up, I swear a look of disappointment crossed her face and I sniggered inwardly. Not so innocent after all! I grabbed her head and pulled her towards me so she could taste her own juices as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She resisted me, wriggling and moaning into my mouth as I kissed her roughly. Meanwhile my eager fingers were finding that sweet pink spot between her legs and rubbing it in circles, gently at first and then more enthusiastically as her breathing quickened into a pant. Her struggle melted away and a timid little moan escaped her lips. I quickly muffled it with my other hand as I continued to finger her sweet clit. She held onto the windowframe to steady herself, and I chuckled to think what the guys could see from the garden below. As I slipped two fingers inside of Alice, her flushed cheeks revealed her reluctant horniness and her blue eyes were wide with a mixture of lust and fear. Her pussy was hot and tight around my fingers and I had to stop myself from groaning with desire as I slid them in and out. Her thighs were squeezing round my waist as she succumbed to my touch. My thumb was running circles around her swollen little bean as my fingers continued to slide in and out of her. I felt her thighs tighten and her muffled moans became louder.

"Mmmmhmhhhh!"

"Ssssshhh." I whispered in her ear. "You don't want Daddy to hear do you?!"

Alice shook her head, her face flushed behind my large hand. Her hair was messed up and her makeup was smudged. She is the perfect little slut, I thought. As my fingers moved faster and with more force, I could feel that delicate membrane that told me she was honest about her innocence. I inwardly shuddered with lust, my cock wanting to burst from my jeans and ravage her.

"Not today." I murmur in her ear. "I won't take it today. But it IS mine. You understand?"

"MMMHHHHHHH!"

She protested, but her eyes were rolling back and I could tell her pleasure was peaking. Her thighs squeezed me tighter and her hips gyrated against my hand. Her pussy felt hotter and I could feel her muscles tighten as her body began to shudder. She gripped my arms tight in her small hands and a long stifled moan escaped from behind my hand as she rode out her first ever orgasm. She seemed to just keep cumming and I felt like her pussy would pull my hand in! Her hips tensed and pushed into me, as her pussy desperately clutched at every last sensation until she was spent and shuddering, softening against me. I removed my hand from her mouth and whispered in her ear:

"Good girl."

Alice was trembling, her cheeks hot and red, and her hair damp around her face.

"Oh my god... What, what was..." She blurted out, just as there was a knock at the bathroom door. Shit! I quickly shoved my pussy-juice-covered fingers into her mouth to gag her, which she instantly protested.

"MMMMHHHHHH!"

I shot her a warning look and put my finger to my lips. Inwardly I was freaking out. Outwardly, I called out:

"2 minutes... Nearly done in here!"

Quickly, I pushed Alice towards the bath and motioned for her to get in and shut the shower curtain. Flushing the toilet and rinsing my hands, I tried to calm myself before leaving the room. The utter horror I felt when I discovered Harry on the other side of that door was indescribable, but I couldn't let on despite my my heart pounding in my chest.

"Sorry man, one two many beers I guess!"

Harry chuckled and gave me a pat of solidarity on the shoulder.

"Go get a few more down you, eh?"

With a drunken wink, he passed me, stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Oh shit. Alice. This was bad. Then I heard his confused voice:

"Huh? What the...?"

There was a small grunt as he bent to pick something up. The knickers! Double shit. This was really bad. I winced as I stood on the outside of the door to gage his reaction. What I heard next, shocked me. The unzipping of a fly. A groan. Some muffled movement, before what was the unmistakeably sloppy sound of lubricated skin rubbing on skin. Heavy breathing, mumbling and grunting. What the fuck?!

"Urghhhhh. Hmmm, yeah. Urrrrgh, oh yeah... Oh fuck. Yes, my little..."

Well, it seemed my story had hit the spot for my old pal! Weird as it was, my cock was standing to attention in my pants, loving the thought of Alice sat there timidly with her dripping pussy, forced to listen to her dirty Dad get himself off.

"Urggghhh... Oh... Yeah... Mmmmhhhhhhh... Oh yeah... Mmmmh, Alice!"

My jaw dropped wide open in shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Harry was actually having a wank thinking about his own daughter! And to make it even more obscene, she was in there hidden behind the shower curtain listening to it all! My brain was horrified, but my cock couldn't help itself, throbbing in my pants. It was all so fucking perverted and it gave me an undeniable thrill.

Within a minute or so, Harry's moment of release came and with a final audible groan and a hoarse utterance of 'Alice', he was done. I ducked into the next room which happened to be Alice's bedroom. In the dark I couldn't make out much, but I had a feeling that I would definitely be spending time there in the future!

Through the crack in the door, I could see Harry vacate the bathroom and stand in the hall, hesitating outside Alice's door. He was staring in my direction. I froze and held my breath, fearing he could see me. Would he come in thinking Alice was in here? To my relief, he clearly had a change of heart, as he sighed and turned away. It was then that I noticed the dirty knickers scrunched up in his hand, which the dirty bastard admired before stuffing them in his pocket and heading back downstairs.

https://www.sex.com/pin/58665670-good-anal/

https://jobs.politico.eu/employers/348478-duzitumu

https://pokemaster.es/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-vs-eevee-cual-es-mejor-ar-3340/

https://www.play.fm/soguzemo

https://talk-staging.plesk.com/members/coqehogo.197387/about

https://pinclone.net/demo/pin/just-cats/

https://www.kiva.org/lender/octavio1892

https://www.forodeliteratura.com/f/profile/lascivooctavio

http://activei.forumcrea.com/profile.php?id=10249

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=234419

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Never Give Up!

Spankings in Zombieland Ch. 01

My Mistake