My Mistake

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I want to thank you for reading. So many great authors here that i enjoy. If you have criticism please be constructive and brave enough to leave a name.

All the characters are above the age of eighteen.

We have all been there, so tired, that you can't keep your eyes open no matter how hard you try. When physical fatigue and mental exhaustion have left you in a fog you can't lift. The only thing you can focus on is letting the lids stay closed.

Fourteen hour days at work combined with chores at home that keep piling up. There are just not enough hours in a day. I kept nodding off, fighting sleep and losing. Thinking to myself I wouldn't have any trouble sleeping tonight.

At last I was walking through the door of my house, I don't remember driving home. I entered the kitchen and kissed my beautiful wife. I'm not sure who was more exhausted. Neither of us had any wick to burn on our candles, rest was approaching.

I showered, thinking that would keep me awake for an hour, I've been neglecting my husbandly duties. I wanted to spend some quality time with my wife. I've seen my coworkers more than her lately, she is far prettier than any of them.

I don't know how I'm going to climb the stairs, so while I struggle doing that let me introduce myself.

Hello! I'm Taylor. My wife of nine years is Shyla. We are an average hard working couple, just trying to make it. I'm in my fifties, and falling apart. You know you're getting old when it hurts to the bone. Shyla is brunette, eight years younger, with a knockout body. She has always had a high sex drive and can get a little kinky. i knew i didn't always satisfy her and it was becoming more frequent. She has mentioned it a time or two, out of concern I blamed it on age and energy.

Funny that God chose to make men peak sexually at eighteen, and women to peak at forty. I couldn't keep up with her high drive, the blue pill didn't work for me. Her love for me must have outweighed her sexual needs, because she's still with me.

Almost falling back downstairs after cleaning up, I joined my wife at the dinner table. We normally talked about everything, and have many similar interests . Tonight's dinner conversation was all coming from her. I would grunt, or nod even look at her without hearing a word. I helped her clean up the meal and thanked her for cooking it. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and told her I had to close my eyes.

She said she would join me as I made my way to bed so I could finally enter the bliss of sleep. Started settling down to begin our slumber when her hand started to roam. She was being playful, using her nails on my skin. Twisting my nipple rings and pulling them hard. That usually was enough to excite me. The hand made its way down in the direction of my cock. I managed to pause the wandering hand and told her I needed a rain check. That didn't stop the hand, it found my limp cock and started stroking it. I was fading fast, jostled awake when her lips took over for the hand. I had no energy to fight, she always gave the best blow jobs! I was on the brink of unconsciousness when she straddled my waist and inserted my cock.

As my eyes opened and soon the fog of sleep was cleared. I tried to remember what happened but the urge to urinate took precedence. My attempt to exit the bed and relieve my bladder was denied. I found that all my limbs were restrained, my legs spread wide as they could and were high in the air. We always slept naked, clothes can be restictive in bed. Despite my best effort, I couldn't free myself, I couldn't even move. I tried calling out but couldn't, somethind filled my mouth preventing the words, turning them to grunts and drool.

Shyla stood at the foot of the bed her blond hair curled and wearing make up. She was wearing a lether corsett and skirt. Her big tits bulging showing lots of cleavage, sexy as hell, but intimidating. In her hand was a whip with several tassels and with a flick they cracked across my bare open crotch. My yell was stifled and the incoherent desperate babble ignored. Again the tassels landed on my splayed flesh. My eyes were tearing from the deep sting of the leather. I struggled and babbled, desperately to get out of my current situation.

"Oh we're awake now?" Sarcasm dripping from every word. "I just thought I would teach you a little lesson this morning." Giving my cock and balls another taste of the leather's sting.

"You fell asleep while I was riding you, after agreeing to fuck me silly? You're an asshole". Another strike was delivered, my body barely moving in the struggle to avoid the whips sting. I couldn't say anything, she wasn't going to listen to excuses anyway. My eyes were my only way to communicate what I was trying to say.

"Oh and you're even paying attention when I'm talking now, more than I got from you last night." Damn, that whip! The combination of the pain and desperate need to urinate, was becoming too much for me. Roughly she grabbed my entire package, and squeezed. Dropping the whip trading it for a long clear tube. Jamming one end into the eye of my penis, feeding it inside of me. The other end of the tube fell in a bucket, she was siphoning me. I could hear the liquid begin to fill the bucket. She released her death grip and the noise of the flow increased.

Glimmering silver caught my eye, a chain connected the sharp teeth of each clamp, she was now putting on each nipple. Instantly looking as if they were going to draw blood. With my bladder now close to empty, all I would have to focus on was the stinging tassels. I looked at her with desperate eyes, she could do whatever she wanted to me and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Oh, what's wrong baby?" She mocked my look. "You don't like this? Well what I don't like is a husband who can't even stay awake and fuck me! Do I bore you in bed? Is that why you can't even stay awake when we're making love? Do I not turn you on?" She yelled each question, continuing the assault. She was pissed!

I wanted the punishment to end, its effect was worsening each time. Every swing of the whip was delivered with precision, the tassels landing in the same place every time. Giving a good pull on the chain at the same time. Writhing in agony, all I could do was lay there, my screams dulled to moans of pain. I don't have any idea where she learned these things but she was a pro.

Oh god, she just penetrated my ass with something, pulling my focus to the shooting pain coming from my virgin ass. We never talked about anal, however I often fantasized about giving hers a good reaming. Without any lube, the toy started stretching open my backdoor. Pain was excruciating, tears were flowing and my screams were muffled.

"You like having your ass stretched open honey? Just you wait, I've got a special friend that's coming over later to really give you a great fucking." Her maniacal laugh echoing.

Horror struck! Processing what she just told me as the toy went deep into my rectum, stretching me as it continued its journey. Until the base of the toy was against my violated hole. I was still trying to deal with the knowledge that I was going to be ass fucked by a guy. I fought with all I had to break free of my restraints, my muffled yells could barely be heard.

Shyla took this opportunity to remove the gag, quickly replacing it with another. The new one had three phallus shaped objects connected to it. The smaller was in my mouth stopping just short of my throat. The larger one stuck straight out from my mouth. My wife was straddling my head, facing my feet. She had shaved her pubic hair, something she never did while married to me. She fed the head of the other into her wet cunt and wiggled her ass until my nose breached her unclean asshole.

So if you liked where this was going, please let me know. This one has potential for two or maybe three chapters. Thanks for reading!

https://www.minds.com/panoceru/

https://minecraft-mp.com/profile/kicufame/

https://guia.melhoresdestinos.com.br/usuarios/87624

https://www.menuism.com/restaurants/starbucks-coffee-orlando-366792

http://entries.contest.metacpan.org/2011/12/mark-jubenville-friendly.html

http://beasiswa.mercubuana.ac.id/2017/04/pendaftaran-politeknik-komputer-niaga.html

https://dsp46.mos.ru/about/forum/user/112259/

https://mokum.place/goyuguce

https://www.motor-talk.de/blogs/1710/golf-2-boxen-kabelfuehrung-t3094483.html

https://mymoleskine.moleskine.com/community/artworks/dietro-casa-2/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Never Give Up!

Spankings in Zombieland Ch. 01

Kitten in Red